Have you ever felt confused or overwhelmed by all the supplement options you have to choose from? Some supplements claim to help your blood pressure, while others purport to help you lose weight. No matter what health issue you have, there are probably hundreds or even thousands of supplements that can address it. So if you’ve heard about the new C60 supplement, you may think it is just one more product you don’t necessarily need in your life, but C60 is different. C60 in Olive Oil could help improve your life and health in many different ways. Here’s what you should know about C60 supplement and why you should try it today.
C60, or Carbon 60, is a molecule made up of 60 carbon atoms. It has a shape that resembles a soccer ball. Though it has only recently made a big break in the health world, it was first mentioned back in 1965. Harry P. Shultz, a scientist, mentioned Carbon 60 in his article titled “Topological Organic Chemistry.” Later on, in 1970, professor Eiji Osawa with Toyohashi University of Technology, predicted the existence of C60, though he didn’t call it by that name.
For years, scientists have speculated that a C60 molecule existed. It was only later, though, that their predictions and speculations came to fruition. In 1985, Carbon 60 got its big breakthrough. That year, Harold Kroto, with the University of Sussex and several other colleagues, finally proved the existence of Carbon 60. All the discoverers of C60 received a Nobel Prize in 1966. Today, any combination of atoms that have the same form as C60 belongs to the family class called ‘Fullerenes.’
As researchers and scientists study C60, they continue to discover many surprising benefits. Here are a few of the benefits:
- Greater Longevity: A clinical study conducted on mice shows that C60 supplementation may extend lifespan
- Virus and Bacterial Infection Prevention: In vitro lab studies and simulations show that carbon 60 derivatives may eliminate certain viruses and bacteria. These include mosquito transmitted viruses .
- Sunburn Protection: By preventing UV damage it has been proposed that, C60 can help minimize sunburn and other negative effects of prolonged sun exposure when added to sunscreen formulations.
- Helps Protect Against Free Radical Damage: Free radicals are the pesky uncharged molecules that go around stealing electrons from other molecules in your body. As they do so, they cause cellular damage that contributes to aging. C60 acts as a radical sponge and antioxidant, neutralizing free radicals so they can’t do as much harm.
- Reduces Inflammation: Many people live with chronic inflammation and don’t even know it. The Standard American Diet, stress, and diseases can cause inflammation throughout the body. C60 can reduce oxidative stress. According to clinical research, C60 inhibits TNF alpha and IL-1, which are both responsible for inflammation in the body.
- Improved Athletic Performance: Athletes who supplement with ESS60 has report that they can perform better and have greater endurance than they did before. Taking C60 Olive Oil before working out can leave you less breathless during and after your workout.
In addition to this list of potential benefits, Carbon 60 has been reported by many users to improve libido and sleep. Research suggests that it may even improve mental function and memory. All of these benefits make this supplement unlike any other currently on the market.
It’s recommended that you never take full-strength C60 supplement by itself. Instead, you should take it in its diluted form. That’s why it’s commonly combined with oil. At SES Research, we offer ESS60 (carbon 60) diluted in olive oil, MCT oil, or avocado oil. To take the product, simply squeeze a serving size into your mouth. If you don’t like the way it tastes, you can always squeeze one serving into a small bowl, add seasonings to it, and dip bread into it.
Start Experiencing C60 Benefits Today
Ready to experience the many benefits of C60 supplementation for yourself? Contact us today to learn more or browse through our selection of high-quality carbon 60 products until you find one you want to try.
Why You Should Try C60 Today | SES Research – Houston, TX
SES Research Inc. warrants, that at the time of the quality release or subsequent retest date this product conformed to the specifications. For further inquiries, please contact Technical Service. Purchaser must determine the suitability of the product for its particular use. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See Terms & Conditions before making the purchase.